* Physical distancing measures must be in place (only one person per appointment);
* Please check in at the front desk and then wait outside until you are called;
* Clients feeling unwell must reschedule their appointment;
* Everyone must wear face coverings (mask) while inside and getting serviced;
* I may only provide services that allow for both the barber and client to wear face coverings;
* SHAVES AND BEARD TRIMS are suspended until those types of services are allowed to resume.
We are committed to keeping the barber shop, the barbers and clients as safe as possible. Please follow the above reopening protocols so that we can keep offering you the best service we can.
Barber shop interior.
Starting Thursday October 7th, the City of West Hollywood has mandated that all patrons of "personal care services" (barbershops) provide proof of at least one dose of the Covid-19 vaccine for people 18 and older. Alternatively, patrons may also provide proof of a negative Covid test result within 72 hours of their appointment. Please be prepared to show either proof of vaccine or negative Covid test to your barber before the service is performed.